As a Care Team Manager, you will be responsible for educating clients on products and services, taking all inbound calls, and addressing client needs appropriately. You will need to have excellent customer service skills, show attention to detail, be receptive to peer and manager feedback, and demonstrate the ability to problem solve. Within your position as a Care Team Manager, you will be responsible for a sales and product goal each month. Your sales and product goal will be a percentage based on the overall company goal, and how many hours you will work that month. This will be determined per month with your manager. (Cancellations deducted within nine months from the client signing).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Ability to follow through with all client needs
- Ability to handle all inbound calls
- Ability to multitask
- Communicate clearly to both clients and co-workers
- Educate clients on clinical expectations in regards to laser hair removal
- Educate clients on product expectations while meeting or exceeding monthly goals
- Follow all federal and state HIPAA and OSHA requirements
- Follow company protocols and standards
- Follow company protocol and procedures when scheduling clients
- Laser Hair Removal and product sales goal
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a professional work environment
- Shows professionalism through tone, approach, and care
- Shows respect for co-workers and upper management
- Maintain up to date required state licenses and certificates
- Follows protocol and procedures when scheduling clients
- Practice safe and effective treatments
- Report laser maintenance to Clinic Manager
- Shows respect for coworkers and upper management Growth There is growth potential for this position
This part-time position is based our of our corporate office in Lindon, UT.
Come Grow With Us!
Email your resume to our Human Resources Manager to: email@example.com.CARE MANAGER